Pull out Method...

Supermom25

Reaction score
Hey there all, so I am new to this forum thing and have never used one but I could use some advice. My boyfriend and I have been using the pull out method...he pulls out and a little bit later, we go at it again without him peeing in between times... one night we went 3 rounds..and the next we went 3 more rounds..TMI I'm sorry!.I was ovulating during this time and we had sex quite a bit throughout the weekend. I'm currently 9dpo and my nipples have been super sensitive and my cm goes from creamy to super watery..my sex Drive has been up and I just have that bleh feeling from being bloated and feeling just fat lol. What are the chances of pregnancy using this withdrawal method without him peeing in between times we had sex?? I need help

Very high.
Even tho he peed in btwn it doesn't really matter as sperm can be left behind in the utherea and come out during pre- ejaculation.
I would def take a test as your symptoms sound pregnancy related. The white and clear CM is what most women get in the early weeks leading up to their BFP so I would say it sounds like you really could be pregnant .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->