Pull out method?

I agree I've been waiting ages to get the coil! I've even turned up on the day only to find the coil slots were taken, makes no sense, people must have booked in advance but when I've phoned, they've been taken too! I think they are lying to me! I've been on the mini pill since enzo was a week old, I've been getting two periods a month, I went to family planning yesterday to demand another coil, slots taken and i said I'm not carrying on with the pill, so I opted for the injection just to tied me over until i can get in for the coil

Biggest mistake ever, I've had nothing but trouble with the injection in the past with my joints, a day later after having the injection and I already have agonising hip pain, just give me the damn coil!!!!!

Oh sweet that's awful. They shud of had u in by now. What a bloody joke

Yes he pulled out everytime but there was once when he wasnt quick enough and a tiny bit must of come out resulting in DD lol.
I was on cerezzete 75mg. I stopped taking it yesterday and I'm already on cycle day 1 of my first real period off birth control.
I have a bunch of ovulation tests coming tommorow.
We are not gonna be officially trying untill around Jan/Feb 2021 but if a whoops happens b4 then I'll be happy. But ideally I'd like it to happen next year.
I was in my fertile time with the oops (day after ov, I think?) know it’s unlikely to get pregnant then so fx we are ok. It must take some good control to be able to do it perfectly every time lol. Aww how exciting for you I’m still not sure about another but I haven’t ruled it out yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->