Pulled muscle? Anyone had this?

CG25

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has experienced something like this. I'm a FTM about 20+4 by the way. Today I was cleaning and tidying my apartment as I am about to move out and move in w OH in the next week or two. I wasn't doing anything too crazy - but was cleaning the floors and bathroom, vacuuming, dusting and moving some not-too-heavy boxes. After a couple hours it became pretty strenuous and I decided I needed to stop! Since then I've been having a sort of pulled muscle feeling in my abdomen. Either that, or very mild cramps. It's not very painful, but it's enough to make me worry a little.

I'm seeing the dr tomorrow anyhow for my anatomy scan but was wondering if anyone experienced this type of pain after exercising or cleaning etc. I at first thought it might be round ligament pain, but it's not shooting pain... More like a dull muscle ache or something along those lines.

I guess bc this is my first pregnancy every little twinge or ache makes me worry. Thanks for reading :)

I have often pulled.muscles without realising especially my back and lower tummy
Recently I often pull my tummy /groin muscles easily just turning over in the night while trying to get comfy. I think it's got something to do with how ligaments and muscles become more laxed and ready t stretch for the growing baby and preparing ur pelvis for the birth. I would take it easy and move slowly from standing to siting and vice versa for a few days until ur confident of movement without strain. Any sharp pains I would consult ur mw/Dr but generally they say no bloodloss or reduced movements means all fine

I have often pulled.muscles without realising especially my back and lower tummy
Recently I often pull my tummy /groin muscles easily just turning over in the night while trying to get comfy. I think it's got something to do with how ligaments and muscles become more laxed and ready t stretch for the growing baby and preparing ur pelvis for the birth. I would take it easy and move slowly from standing to siting and vice versa for a few days until ur confident of movement without strain. Any sharp pains I would consult ur mw/Dr but generally they say no bloodloss or reduced movements means all fine

Thanks for the reply! Definitely taking it easy watching bad TV in bed for the rest of the day. I will mention this to my dr tomorrow at my scan. And now that I'm resting (ie not standing) the pulled/crampy feeling feels less intense so that makes me think it's probably muscular. :)

I think I pulled a muscle in my abdomen from sitting up in bed last night. I am sore today and just laying around doing nothing. I have a very active job so I need to make sure it's all better for when I go back to work on Friday. I feel so frail, hurting myself sitting up in bed!

I think I pulled a muscle in my abdomen from sitting up in bed last night. I am sore today and just laying around doing nothing. I have a very active job so I need to make sure it's all better for when I go back to work on Friday. I feel so frail, hurting myself sitting up in bed!

Lol I know what you mean! I called my mom to ask her what she thought about the crampy muscle pain and she was like you can't be doing stuff like that! I really didn't think cleaning could be that strenuous- I guess I learn something new all the time while pregnant. Rest up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->