• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pulling aching feeling near uterus/ovaries?

detterose

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyones experienced this post partum? I guess just a quick run down, I had an MC in July, started the Pill straight after the bleeding stopped. The Pill wasn't agreeing with me, so the last pill I took was on August 21st.

For the last day or so everytime I stand and walk around I have been getting a strange pulling ache near my uterus/ovaries... I don't think I could possibly be pregnant, so is there anything else that could be the reason?

I get this sensation often, for me its usually a small cyst. You can always ask your ob too :)

After my MC, I had an ultrasound and they did note a Nabothian cyst. That was well over a month ago. I took a test today and it was negative. Hmm off to the OB I guess!

I had this after all my miscarriages. I think ut was just my uterus contracting back in opposite of stretching pains. Sometimes lasted months. Like a tight feeling make you catvh your breath sometimes.

That makes sense. I have only had mild twinges since. Guess I will wait and see when AF shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->