Pulling behind belly button??

O

oOskittlesOo

Hey I'm skye.I found out a week ago I'm pregnant with baby number one :) I think I'm overly excited, but I'm just really happy!!! For the last few days I've had a weird pulling feeling like I was getting pulled back by the inside towards my back.is this normal?? Anyone know what this is called or is?

I have noooo idea. Sounds like nerves to me. My stomach was in knots for days after finding out. You're due in October, right? *phew*

it is the uterus stretching to make room for baby =)

?I was thinking the same thing.. Maybe just worry because I've been trying to figure out how to tel l my parents?? Possible? Yup, for now. I havent had my first appointment yet so I'm not 100% sure yet because my last period wasnt normal..

Km123 I thought that was a possibility. This early though?? :)

everyone is different, stretching can start early as you are. I had weird feelings like that and everything is perfectly fine :)

congrats on your pregnancy :)

Thanks :) were I never thought if be so excited about this even though I'm sstill young.

Hey Hun
welcome and congrats
cant give you on any advice on what it could be though
but im Leah,17 and in less then a week i will have a 4 month old named Gracelynn elizabeth
feel free to Pm with any questions or just to chat :)

Thank you this is ask so new to me, but not say the same time. My dad is a recovering alcoholic and when me and my brothers were little my parents had joint custody so half of the week I played mommy. My dad couldn't take care of us so I had to. Side then I've always wanted to be a mommy, I just never thought I would be becoming one this soon!

I never thought i would becoming a mommy so soon either but i did and i wouldnt change it for the world now. I love my daughter so much

Were you 16? How old is fob? I need to tell my parents but I'm so scared because my bf is over age..

I was 16 when i fell pregnant, 17 when i found out and FOB was 17

I also think it would be your uterus stretching. I had sensation around the same time as you and it's pretty normal. A non-pregnant uterus is often smaller than people think- only the size of a plum so it has to stretch early so it can accommodate a baby. It's really nothing to worry about. I had horrible cramps once in the middle of the night at around 6-7 weeks so I thought a miscarriage was imminent. It turned out that it was just my uterus stretching and baby was fine. The pulling sensation is perfectly normal and is only something to worry about if it is accompanied by frequent, moderate to strong period-like cramps. Hope you have a good pregnancy :)

Dang well I think that once I see LO and his/her heart beat I'll be way more relaxed. Ahhh. I just hope thats soon.

Yeah, you will be :) It really is the most amazing sight. I saw the heartbeat at nine weeks and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Don't worry, you haven't had any bleeding so it should all be fine.

I'm 13+4 weeks. Had my dating scan today :)

Thats so awesome! I have my first appointment next wednesday.what will they do at this appointment?

Is it just a registration with the midwife? At mine she sorted out my maternity records and asked if there were any medical conditions such as diabetes in my family or in my OH's family and she checked all my details. She also did a blood test to check my blood type, do a full blood count and check whether I had enough iron in my blood etc and they took my blood pressure. I also had to have a urine test to see whether there's any protein in my urine and I have to have one done at every appointment I go to. Do you know what your blood type is? Because if you're rhesus negative, they'll advise that you have an injection later on in pregnancy if you're baby is rhesus positive, so it's all pretty minor. It is mainly just to explain when all your appointments are going to be and to book your ultrasound. It might be slightly different where you are but a lot of the things they do are going to be the same.

Oh alright :) I'm B positive. Gosh..I'm going to be super impatient for my ultrasound. I may be farther along than I think though because my last period was irregular. Gosh.. So normally the first ultra sound isaround 10 weeks? Are you in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->