pulling out

Kitten_x

Mum of 2 gorgeous girlies
Reaction score
has anyone got pregnant when using pull-out method

how long did it take?

x

I think it depends how skilled your partner is at pulling out in time. If used correctly, it has a 4% failure rate so its unlikely you'll get pregnant.

If however, your partner has sperm left in his tube (previously ejaculated and not peed) or he doesn't pull out in time then your chances of getting pregnant are increased.

I've been using this method for 3 months so far and no accidents.

I agree with Twilight Again, i have been using this method for 6 years and in that 6 years "no accidents"

My husband and I used the pull out method for the last 7 months and I didn't get pregnant! He's pretty good at pulling out though. I think the biggest risk is not pulling out fast enough.

This is odd since the penis leaks throught sexual activity.

I'm off the pill currently (by accident, sort of); my husband wanted to do the pull out and I refused because I know it leaks.

It is extremely interesting to read that it only has a 4% chance of not working. But I still don't think I'll use this. We have too many preparations to make over the next few months.

I never became pregnant until I was with my boyfriend who didn't pull out. And even after I miscarried, I did not become pregnant again the month after because he pulled out. So in my experience, it has always worked.

Used the pull out method for 3yrs and I've never been pregnant

I'm off the pill currently (by accident, sort of); my husband wanted to do the pull out and I refused because I know it leaks.

It is extremely interesting to read that it only has a 4% chance of not working. But I still don't think I'll use this. We have too many preparations to make over the next few months.

What it leaks is pre-cum which is different than cum. Pre-cum's job is to help lubricate & make sex easier. It paves the way for the real thing. Studies have shown that there is none to minuscule amounts of sperm.

Used it for 9 years, never failed. My buggs were conceived from not pulling out at all. :)

What it leaks is pre-cum which is different than cum. Pre-cum's job is to help lubricate & make sex easier. It paves the way for the real thing. Studies have shown that there is none to minuscule amounts of sperm.

And the sperm in the precum is actually from a previous ejaculation. Precum itself has zero sperm otherwise, and it is just Cowper's fluid (needed to lubricate and neutralize the acidity of the urethra for the sperm). So if you use the pull out method, he needs to urinate after sex to flush out any remaining sperm that have been left in his urethra. And you'll be good to go if you have sex again that day.

I know lady who had 3 kids via pulling out method... personally i wouldnt use it as any "method"

2.5 yrs. i conceived my 2nd child with this method (unplanned).

Up until this month we've been using pull out for almost 9 1/2 years now, no "accidents".

5 years and I fell pregnant 3 times using the pull out method. So I guess that either means my partner was not very skilled at it or you can only beat the odds so many times :)

before i was comfortable talking to my mom about being on bc, i always used the pull out method, (im severely allergic to latex) and ive never gotten pregnant from it, however, i did get pregnant on the nevua ring (spelling?)... go figure lol

Used the pull out method for 5yrs and I've never been pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"