pulling punching sensation over my pubic bone. 12 dpo

micheala9

Reaction score
I'm thinking it's way to early to have pregnancy symptoms. I took a test 4 days ago bfn. 2 nights ago I woke up to a show a sharp pain above my pubic bone. Seems to low to be implantation. I have had dull cramps since. Aching lower back. When I got in the car I had a pinching sensation that lasted about a minute over my pubic bone??? Never experienced this before. Has anyone else? Did it lead to a Bfp? Also I am really wet, and af due in two days. I have a feeling she is not coming. This seems like a weird symptom. Oh and my groin aches. ???

i would say test again... and hopefully it will b a BFP!! best wishes

Thinking about testing again, afraid to get a BFN. So I am going to wait till my im late for my period. Which is 3 days from today... **knuckle biting**
I was up almost all night with cramps. Id fall into a light sleep and then it would kick up again. I actually slept with my right leg on a pillow- the pain is acute, in one area of my groin and shoots to my ovaries, and down my calf! how strange is that! For someone that never gets cramps before my period this is odd. Usually, I wipe and see blood, then I know the cramping will start within 3-9 hours. Sometimes not till the second day its bad enough to take Tylenol or stay in bed all day.
Another thing: I cried to my boss yesterday --loco---
He asked me how im doing and I just started crying. okay- that's weird.
Im only 11-17 dpo (not sure date :/ ) so should I be like this already?!
I was FOR SURE when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night id see blood after all those wretched cramps. NONE. only lots of white creamy liquidy cm. it was tacky a week ago. now its creamy liquid. My cervix is so high I have to push to touch it and its very firm and feels creamy. when I pull out my finger there is a stack of cm on my tip. Tmi I know. but this is all so bizarre being I have never been pregnant and this is my first month trying.
I just pray it doesn't start up tomorrow! if it does I think there is something wrong with me. My DH says "why do you keep thinking something is wrong with you, your pregnant, that's why" I say "don't tell me that, when my period starts Im gonna be devastated". Please GOD!!!

Im havn pretty much all the same sypmtops im about 3 days late n did a test on tuesday but it was neg :( hope you get your bfp :dust:

Today is the so very magical period day. not. Will it come or wont it.. none yet and I am very wet with lots of white cm. Feeling that this could be it!

Crossing my fingers for you, dear! Waiting with baited breath for the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->