Pulling/ twinge feeling

Trixiebell

Reaction score
This my second month ttcing for baby no.2, last month I don't think we stood a chance as we hardly dtd. We managed to twice before I ovulated (last being the day before) =D>. I've been so busy lately with work so it has kept me occupied until now, I am currently 2dpo and dont expect to be feeling anything yet but yesterday I was extremely bloated and today Ive got this uncomfortable pulling feeling near my right hip. It's one of those where it stops you and makes you think what is this that is happening.
How is everyone else going? Managing to keep busy? I have 15 days to go until af is due so i am trying to take my mind of it and keep busy x

Sounds like a good sign! Waiting in the TWW can be soo hard but I hope it starts going more quickly for you. Fingers crossed! :) ❤️

If it’s different to normal then it could well be a good sign. Good luck to you!

Good luck! Sounds similar to what I’m feeling the day after my embryo transfer (equivalent 6dpo). Hope it’s a good sign for the both of us!

I’m 5dpo and I get the pulling feeling so fingers crossed it’s a good sign as af isn’t due until Christmas Eve for me so deffo not signs for that

Oooow this gives me so much hope.
I had very very mild period like cramps and mild lower back ache at 2dpo.
Also bloated and still am.
Yesterday I had exactly what u described. I had a sharpish pulling like pain just above the pubic bone on the right side.
My temp plummeted yesterday and I was feeling very low and out, but then started getting them twinges.

Now 5dpo and temp flew up today real high.
Not anything much symptom wise just yet but hopefully in the next few days I will start getting some.

We have been ttc for 10 months with 4 very early losses so I really hope this will be my month and these twinges mean something.

Congratulations again on ure pregnancy

Hey ladies how’s everyone getting on? Are you still having the twinges/ pulling feeling? I am on and off and I know it sounds crazy but it feels like my stomach/uterus is full not sure if it’s wind or what, my friend is being induced today so I’m not sure if I’m having sympathy pains for her lol, hope everyone’s well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->