Pulsating sensation?

Bee26

Mummy to Charlie bear!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im nearly 22 weeks and have been feeling my little man properly for the last week or so. Ive got an anterior placenta so kicks are muffled and its hard to know what a proper kick feels like. Yesterday I had a strange pulsating like feeling, not constant but perhaps a few an hour, which was very low near my bladder. Im wondering if my little man was kicking me down there...it was a strange feeling, and I needed to wee a lot.......sound familiar to anyone??
x

Sounds like your LO poking your bladder to me :D

or maybe hiccups, pulsating feeling might be hiccups.

i have experienced this too - it feels like baby is poking your bladder...such a weird feeling isnt it!hehe
i couldnt really tell if it defo was baby though!

Ahhh, maybe hiccups!! lol! It does feel like my bladder being poked from the inside but babies legs are up and head down according to scan so maybe hes punching me!!!!

To be honest Ive been petrified about my cervix opening etc, and worried this may be what it is...such a panicker!!!! x

To be honest Ive been petrified about my cervix opening etc, and worried this may be what it is...such a panicker!!!! x

When my little chap first started kicking 'down there' that was exactly how I felt! I was convinced he was just going to drop out. :dohh: The more he's done it though, the more I've got used to it. Really wierd when they're kicking around your bladder isn't it?! Like we don't need to wee enough already!

Same ^ !! I'm TERRIFIED the shooting pains up through my vagina/cervix is my cervix opening - I haven't felt any kicks yet, just bubbles, is it possible to feel baby kicking cervix but not real kicks out front?!
xx

I have started to get this too and how you described it is exactly how i feel it. I can't say i am too fond of it either, makes me toes curl at times. xxx

thanks ladies I feel loads better!! It feels real strange!!
Definately miss broody...depends which position they are in as to where they aim!!! X

Yes- I thought the little guy was definitely kicking the bladder over and over. Made me have to go! You realize they flip all around at this stage, right? Doing acrobats constantly? My doc told and books told me that-- they are the most active they will be because soon they will get bigger and have less room to "play" --

Mine feels like a pulse and has always until recently where its a proper poke in between the pulses lol ive a fundal placenta but babys feet is apparetly kicking away at the placenta so thats why i havnt felt much movement xxx

i had this the other day when on the toilet! now THAT is a strange feeling! he felt like he was just too close to him dropping out! lol i wanted to cross my legs mid-pee! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->