Pulse left side lower tummy??

Daydreamer83

Reaction score
Ok, this is so weird, I have been having and feeling a pulse sensation on the left side of my lower belly? Could this be a bizarre pregnancy symptom that I don't know of? Or is it something else? I'm going mad. It feels so weird whatever it is!!! My friend said it could be a pregnancy sign as more blood pumping or something? Has anyone else ever felt this?

Have u heard of it before or experienced it? Didn't have anything like this with previous pregnancys or ever Xx

I have this - started 5 days after conception! That's when implantation could start. Increased blood flow to uterus. If you google this, you will see other ladies posting about this and then saying they got pregnant. There may be an institutional wall of silence about this very early pregnancy symptom because it would put a lot of the pregnancy testing industry out of business - or so they fear. Not everyone feels this, but those who do may not feel compelled to do the urine test so frequently or early if this sensation becomes widely recognized by doctors as "proof" of pregnancy.

Wow, I only had it the once? But it really freaked me out! I was thinking why can I feel my pulse in my lower stomach lol. Well... Period is due in 5 days so I'll let you know.... Fingers crossed x

I was also 5dpo on Sunday (yesterday) and felt this, I was sitting up at the time, but felt it when I was lying down also.

I had ovulation pains on the right hand side... this vibration or pulsing feeling was also on my right hand side. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I had an early MC last month at 4w5d or 19dpo but I don't recall feeling this, however, I for the first time ever paid no attention to what symptoms I was or wasn't having in my TWW

This is crazy, because I was literally going to start a thread on this. I'm 8dpo and I've been feeling lots of twinges and aches but then I woke up this morning with this pulsing feeling. The pulsing is deep in my left hip. I'm so so hopeful, I've been waiting so long! [-o<

Plus we just got engaged this weekend :wedding:

My calendar thinks I'm 10 days past ovulation. My average cycle length is 31 days. I'm due on on Friday. I've had tender boobs for a week, they usually hurt but not for that long but today and yesterday I've had the worst ever sharp shooting stabbing type pain in one boob! Have no idea if that could be a pregnancy sign too. I'm trying hard not to over think it all but it's hard not to this month. I shall let u all know tho... X

Plus we just got engaged this weekend :wedding:[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on your engagement xx I've posted another reply to everyone on here xx good luck.. When is your af due? X

Really sorry to hear about your MC. Keeping my fingers crossed for you this month xx

Plus we just got engaged this weekend :wedding:
Congratulations on your engagement xx I've posted another reply to everyone on here xx good luck.. When is your af due? X[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm due in 2 or 3 days. I've had super light brown coloured spotting yesterday but it's stopped at the moment.
The shooting pains sound like a great sign!

Have you had any more feelings where you felt the pulse? Mine's turned into a dull, sort of hot, ache.

Fx'd :dust:

I haven't felt the pulse sensation since. Just had these terrible sharp shooting pains in my boob. I'm due on on Friday so I'll test Saturday if I don't come on fingers crossed xx when will you be testing? X

I haven't felt the pulse sensation since. Just had these terrible sharp shooting pains in my boob. I'm due on on Friday so I'll test Saturday if I don't come on fingers crossed xx when will you be testing? X

I have everything crossed for you! I'm not sure, I'm 9dpo today, so I'll try and not test for as long as possible! But I'll probably break, it's so tough not to test!

I have everything crossed for you! I'm not sure, I'm 9dpo today, so I'll try and not test for as long as possible! But I'll probably break, it's so tough not to test!

I've just had pink discharge so I'm guessing I'm out this month nevermind. I'm on to clomid next xx

You're not out yet. I've had spotting and I'm hoping it's a good sign! It might be implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->