Pulse left side lower tummy??

You're not out yet. I've had spotting and I'm hoping it's a good sign! It might be implantation bleeding.

Oh wow, when did u have spotting? Mine was the tiniest bit of pink in my discharge. Yeh I've got that at the back of my head that it might be implantation lol. How long have u been trying for? X either way I'll keep u updated.

I had it yesterday all day and on and off today, just small amounts of brown, so you're definitely not out!

I've been trying on and off for nearly 10 years. I have 2 blocked tubes, and did ivf 31/2 years ago and couldn't afford another cycle. Then, a few months ago I discovered that people have naturally unblocked their tubes with serrapeptase and so this is our first month trying again. Apologies for the essay, it's been a long journey! How about you?

I had it yesterday all day and on and off today, just small amounts of brown, so you're definitely not out!

I've been trying on and off for nearly 10 years. I have 2 blocked tubes, and did ivf 31/2 years ago and couldn't afford another cycle. Then, a few months ago I discovered that people have naturally unblocked their tubes with serrapeptase and so this is our first month trying again. Apologies for the essay, it's been a long journey! How about you?

Wow! My fingers are tightly crossed for you! That's some ttc journey you've had. What is sereapeptase? Sorry, never heard of it before. I have a good feeling for you, hopefully you get your bfp soon xxxx

t's been a long journey! How about you?[/QUOTE]

And I've been ttc #3 for about 2 years :( xx

It's an enzyme which eats away any dead tissue like adhesions or scar tissue, it seems pretty amazing! There's so many success stories with it, I just wish I found out about it sooner!

2 years is a long time, it's such a hard process and an emotional rollercoaster. I am praying for you! All your symptoms sound super positive! Xx

That sounds really good, I can see why it would work! I'm excited for you. Will be keeping my finders crossed for you.
Unfortunately I'm out this month, the ugly witch arrived this morning :( I'm going on to clomid tomorrow, and a scan to see what it's doing on the 3rd December, hopefully I have luck with this.
Keep me updated on you hun. Wishing you all the best xxx

That sounds really good, I can see why it would work! I'm excited for you. Will be keeping my finders crossed for you.
Unfortunately I'm out this month, the ugly witch arrived this morning :( I'm going on to clomid tomorrow, and a scan to see what it's doing on the 3rd December, hopefully I have luck with this.
Keep me updated on you hun. Wishing you all the best xxx

Thank you Daydreamer

Big hugs [hugs]I'm really sorry, I had a really good feeling for you. I've got my fingers crossed for your clomid cycles!

Thank you Daydreamer

Big hugs [hugs]I'm really sorry, I had a really good feeling for you. I've got my fingers crossed for your clomid cycles!

Thankyou xx my fingers are crossed for you, let me know how you get on. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->