pulse rate

Evies mummy x

Reaction score
Just curious as to what other ladies pulse rates are? I'm 33 weeks and feel like my heart is racing, tried to time it and its about 120-126bpm is this something to worry about? X

Just curious as to what other ladies pulse rates are? I'm 33 weeks and feel like my heart is racing, tried to time it and its about 120-126bpm is this something to worry about? X

In my first pregnancy I had to go on beta blockers about at your stage, but I'd started getting it around 20 weeks. Mine would be around 110 with the lightest things are quickly shoot up. To the point even turning in bed would trigger it, but I also think stressing out about it caused it a lot. I had all the tests going and all were fine, just an annoying thing. In this pregnancy I've hardly had an issue with it, although I do notice the rate go up quickly but I think that's normal.
I'd definately see the Dr about it, midwives don't know much about it I find. It's best just to get checked out. But the best fix I found was not to stress out about it, it makes it worse! Just to note, the fastest mine was caught at was 150!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->