Pulsing feeling in abdomen

Goldenpup

Mummy 💙 ttc #2
Reaction score
So as title suggests, I've been having a pulsing feeling in the lower part of my abdomen on the left hand side. It's not a pain, but I'm not sure if it's something I need to worry about. It's kinda there all the time but worried that it may be ectopic. Only 4.5ish weeks. So very early.
If really appreciate any thoughts

I think that could be implantation cramping.
I think its common to feel that when the little bean is getting cosy :)

Thanks for responding. I was getting worried

Not sure if it's the same thing as you are meaning but wity both my pregnancys (haven't felt it so strong this time yet) but my whole tummy pulses I starts of lower down but as the baby and uterus grows the pulsing gets higher and stronger and even visible , I've just always put it down to the extra blood pumping about that area during pregnancy , never actually asked a midwife it doctor about it but that's the conclusion I came to :shrug: :haha:

Thanks for replying. I'm hoping that's all it is. Would make sense as a lot of changes are taking place down there now. I just didn't have it before so maybe it's a good sign. I'm sure if it was something to worry about is be in pain.
This is like a pulsing with the odd wee twinge. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

I've had this throughout most of my pregnancy so far, I didn't think anything of it and just put it down to extra blood flow. I'm assuming it's pretty normal , it's started to settle down a bit now.
Sorry it's not much help, you're not the only one though!

I have this too. I think it's totally normal. The uterus is expanding and even your digestive tract can make you feel some weird stuff down there. A lot of my cramps and movements I feel down there are gas pains unfortunately LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->