• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pumping 5 oz every mid morning but boobs mushy remainder of day

monte3375

Reaction score
I have been pumping 5 oz during LO morning nap as I have events coming up.

I find that my breasts are so mushy remainder of day and LO is fussy at bedtime now.

Could I be pumping too much milk in the morning?

No, don't worry! The way your breasts feel (and how much you pump) do not accurately reflect how much milk you are producing. The key is to feed on demand, and to offer both breasts at each feeding. Evening times are just a very very common time to have a fussy baby.

Normal babe. My boobs stay soft after about midday.

Yes DD is fussy in the evening but sleeps 10 hours so must be getting enough food. X

My Los almost 12 weeks and I only pumped a little over 2 oz on one side this morning when my breasts are fullest. Rest of the day they are soft and lo feeds about every hour and at night is super cranky fights sleep and stays on breast for a couple of hours before finally falling asleep. She climbs the weight chart every visit so I know were doing great. It's normal for babies to get cranky at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->