Pupp?

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with PUPP? I have my next on appointment in 2 weeks so I'll check with them then, but I'm curious. I've had this dry, red patch since very early on in my pregnancy. It's about the size of a nickel-quarter. But tonight I noticed that my belly is covered in smaller red spots now. Most of them are placed within stretch marks. It's not terribly itchy, but I know my belly has been itchier than normal the last few weeks, which is something I never experienced with the other 2 kids. Things that make you go hmm. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
I was worried about pupp when I got a blistet on my tummy in my 1st pregnancy. It turned out to be something else. I'm afraid I cant really help you. It does look a bit like the pics I've seen. I hope it clears up for you soon, or at least doest get worse.

Not got any experience but have something similar that has come up on my tummy in this pregnancy. Initially itchy but isn't now and is flat to the skin. Taking ages to fade as well. Also have lots of tiny little blisters on one foot which my OH thinks is related to eczema so maybe it's just that.

I'm not sure that's pupps. I had pupps with my first pregnancy and it was the most painful/constant itching I had ever experienced. It kept my up at night and I would scratch so bad I would bleed.

If it's not that painful, I'd say you're safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->