Puppy names??

steph.4192

Reaction score
Im hopefully getting my son a little female staffy pup... just wondering what some good names would be.. ive never had a dog before so i have no idea :dohh:

:)

When I was a kid we had a staffy called Bella! We also had dogs called Tiger, Milly, Bubbles, Alfie, Tess and Pippa. Our dog is called Mars, well actually Marley, because I was reading Marley and me when we got him.. but he mainly gets called Mars.

Ive had a Dalmation called Bella and a Dogue de bordeaux called Roxy. I personally find male dogs a lot easier to name though :)

^ I agree, Our Male staffys were Bob and Stan lol :)

I had a female Staffy called Charlie who was the best dog in the world (reallY!). Loved her to bits and she lived till 16 bless her. We now have a staffy x boxer called Sasha and her name really suits her :)

I like for staffys:

Lola
Roxy
Poppy
Amber
Dixie
Peggy
Charlie

When we get a pup again I am going to call her Maggie lol

Luna is a nice name i want to use it for my next dog in a few years. We have a boy dog called Apollo.
Previous family dog names have been:
Bonnie
Mason
Lance
Sadie
Bruno
Bill
Meg

Benson
Coco
Cadie

Hope you find a name that suits your dog hun x

We have always named our pets after their personalitys, so they are nameless for a few days, apart from our lizards,our DS insisting on calling them Alex and Shelby after his school friends and it kinda just stuck :blush:

When I was young our dogs were the oh so original Bonny and Socks :haha:

Our little cocker is called daisy... She was gonna be tinkerbelle but when we got her home it didn't fit and each time i said daisy she would look at me so it stuck! I now think scamper would have been a good choice as she scampers about and is a little scamp!

We have a retriever named casper. I'm not sure what u would call a female!

My dog is Kira, we used to have a staffy called snoop.

If i was to have another one it would be called frankie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->