purple on a boy??

letia659

mom to Jacob and Zander!
Reaction score
:haha:
seriously would you buy a dark purple diaper for a boy?? it has bright green snaps and inner fleece! its sooo cute! well I bought one and was wondering if any other mommys would put a purple diaper on their boy :blush:

Umm yeah I would. Hayden has a pink diaper I bought to keep for later, it's a flip cover, and I recently discovered how much I love flips so I've been using it on him too lol

good! my DH isnt going to like it much but he will get over it! I think my DH would really have a fit if I put pink on Zander :haha: so you really like the flips Im thinking about getting one to try Im really liking my pocket diapers mostly PP and the RMDs are almost to little on my 21lbs son dont really understand that I know hes chunky in the belly and legs but still should have more room to grow than that :shrug: good thing they are preloved... I joined diaperswappers thats where I got the purple diaper from so its preloved wont be out much if I think its to girly when I get it :)

thanks for all the links really like the moms milk one :) and a few others!

Glad they helped :D

Yeah I really like my flips, at first I didn't really see the big deal, I was using them with the sposie inserts, don't even bother they suck! But the stay dry insert is great! I'm gonna get some more, I only have 1 insert right now and 2 covers. So I trifold my prefolds and put them in there an they are great that way too. They are really trim either way too. Hayden is 27lbs and they fit him great, highest rise now though could do medium, and probably 3rd tightest setting? He could get really chunky and they would easily still fit

yep! i put the purple itti on P and it looks great.

i think that sounds lovely, id definitely put lou in that

see i'm funny about purple and sold on the itti, i really want a fushia itti though! :haha:

I love the purple itti on K!!
though he once wore a dark purple bodysuit (dyed - i get bored with white :haha:) to a class and someone said "ohh... thats a very, um, brave colour on him" i just smiled and said thanks lol!

fuschia though :wacko: i dont like pink tho but i do put flowery nappies on him and he looks like a cute surfer dude :haha:

i think the itti wasn't quite the right shade for me, i'm funny on all sorts of colours :blush: he did have a purple bodysuit with matching funky leggings which i loved but my friends said he looked like a 60s throwback :haha:

oh and i love deep pink, i don't really do other pinks on the boys. I have a real thing for deep pink and deep bright blue together too :)

lol!
actually the dark pink and dark blue sound nice! i would put that on K :)

I bought the dark purple itti for my little man when he gets here! Why not?!

I've got the purple itti's and pink flips and flower girly WNs, too. I don't care :D

^^^what jetters said. They're BABIES. They don't care. I love a bit of pink on Emmett.

good! my DH isnt going to like it much but he will get over it! I think my DH would really have a fit if I put pink on Zander :haha: so you really like the flips Im thinking about getting one to try Im really liking my pocket diapers mostly PP and the RMDs are almost to little on my 21lbs son dont really understand that I know hes chunky in the belly and legs but still should have more room to grow than that :shrug: good thing they are preloved... I joined diaperswappers thats where I got the purple diaper from so its preloved wont be out much if I think its to girly when I get it :)

thanks for all the links really like the moms milk one :) and a few others!

I love diaperswappers!! Oh and I would definitely put purple on a boy :)

thanks everyone!! I cant wait to get it now! :)

i think purple (not lilac) is very very gender neutral, and with bright green :thumbup: sounds so cute! my hubby has 2 purple t shirts with comic book stuff on them. to me, dark purple on a boy is as GN as blue on a girl!!

I think putting pink and purple on a boy is no different than putting blue and green on a girl?

Lily wears all the colours of the Itti rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->