Purple pram for boys ?

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya, don’t know if this is the right place

But I’m looking for opinions on whether you would put a boy in to a purple buggy

The one I want is not available in the blue but I defo want this pram

yip definitely. My SIL had a double pram (cost over a grand, can't remember the name) and it was purple. She then had a boy but didn't buy a new one. It could change to a single and she continued to use it with just him. If you like it then why not x

No reason why not if you like the colour. If you aren't sure you like the colour is there another stockiest or more stock coming in soon?

Well what is, is I have to return the stroller I bought because the wheels are buckling so I need to return it to the shop I bought it from and transfer him in the shop, and I’ve onky seen it online so I have ordered/reserved 3 different ones so I can see
But it’s the mamas and papas cruise stroller
I’m not sure on the reclining way (string) either
And need it to go flat too as he is only 3 months but the size of 5/6 month old hehe

I got purple silver cross for my dd thinking that if we do have a 2nd and it's a boy it will do just fine.

I got the navy blue one as it came with the liner and the purple one was the same pram but with a changing bag(which I don’t really need)
And was £20 cheaper :haha:
I did view the purple one and it was lot lighter then the picture (so a very girly purple)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->