Putting on weight

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I know the majority in here are trying to lose it but I really want to put some weight back on. I have had a few comments on how "skinny" I am now and I'm really starting to get annoyed with it as I already know I'm losing too much weight. Before DS I was a good size 10-12 and loved my big hips and bum but they just seem to have disappeared and my clothes are starting to hang off me. I'm not an overly healthy eater although I do try and get as much fruit and veg in as possible because I'm still BFing but luckily I love veg anyway so it's not hard work. Any one got tips on how to healthily gain some weight?

Lots of protein and carbs (just dont have too many with sugar).

I think more protein is the healthiest way to put on weight without putting on fat iykwim?

When I had to gain a lot of weight (I had anorexia) I found routine really helped. This is what I ate:

breakfast: porridge
snack at 10.30: build up drink or slimfast shake
lunch: something substantial, no low fat stuff etc(macaroni cheese, lasagne...), and a chocolate bar
snack at 3.30: build up drink or slimfast shake
dinner: something substantial
snack before bed: build up drink or slimfast shake.

I gained just under 1kg (2.2lbs) a week following this plan.

Hmmm... I would recommend you google "clean bulking diets", basically, it's the best way to put on weight and get healthy.

You can easily add calories throughout the day such as natural peanut butter,avocados,nuts,1-2tbsp olive oil added,1 cup of brown rice with the fiber (or 2 cups). You need to eat well, especially since you are breastfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->