putting this to the vote girls

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
Ok oh and i already have names for boy and girl ( we don't know what were having yet) the vote is which way round for middle names on both... Actually names not up for debate just the position of middle names.

Right here it goes

boy:
Zennon George Gordon or zennon Gordon george

Girl:

Genevieve Marion naria or genevieve naria marion

Boy: zennon Gordon george

Girl: Genevieve Marion naria

No particular reason except I think they have a nice ring to them in those orders :)

Cute names btw I love Genevive in particular!

Thanx Hun. Yes ZGG is my grans initials, Gordon and George babies grandads name.

Genevieve (my grans middle name) naria (me) Marion (my mum, oh's mum and gran)

And totally the order ive been saying them in but didn't want to offend oh by putting my family name first then his haha

I agree with pp. Boy: Zennon Gordon George, Girl: Genevieve Marion Naria.

The names are lovely either way but just flow better in that order (for me personally)!

Well now you can show him this post and say that complete strangers who didn't know the family connections put them in that order so it's nothing to do with it being your family names.

I love that your names have meanings, I think it gives the child grounding as to who they are when they are named after family members, if I have a little girl her middle name will be Rita after my Grandma and if its a boy it will be Ben Terence after my DH and my Dad. Just need to work out their first names now lol :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->