• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Q about c-section procedure UK

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
as we all know later on in our pregnancy's it gets much harder to shave :blush:

when you went for your c-section did they shave you for it? or is the incision above where your ermmm pubes are?

i'm worried that when i have my next (have to have a c-section) that they'll shave me down there and it'll be itchy etc (i have very sensitive skin )

Yeah they do shave you, i had shaved myself ( a bit dodgily as was doing it blind lol) and they went over it at the top i think.

yeah, they shaved me too - but just a tiny bit at the top. I didn't notice any itchiness afterwards, probably overtaken by the pain from the wound and surrounding area!

With both my emergency sections they didn't shave me. Not sure about a planned one though.

I done mine myself
But used hair removal cream and balanced over a mirror x

If you get a disposable razor and use it along the top of your pubic bone, you will shave enough. They only need an inch off the top so to speak. It doesn't have to be perfect. I found it easy enough to just whip the razor side to side using my bump as a guide. You don't get marks for neatness and by the time you care about what you look like down there it will have grown back.

Also vaseline smeared on afterwwards (wiped off by the time you o for the op) can help stop any redness or irritation.

Mine was an EMCS and I was shaved after the epi was put in. I was rather furry! The only itching I had was from the scar. I doubt you'll notice a shaving rash.

They didn't shave me for my emcs. No one mentioned it for my elcs but I went for a wax anyway!

they shaved me for my emcs :) about an inch off the top i'd say - no remarks were made as to the fact it wasn't shaven :D

So, who has thought about Vajazzing to give the theatre staff a wee suprise?

I would have see... but uhm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->