Quality breast pump?

Gidz

Mom to Callie
Reaction score
My second breast pump just died on me...I must have powerful boobs or something, hehe. Anyway, I'm looking for a quality pump that'll last longer than a month.

I'm willing to spend up to 200 but really not more than that. I know the Medea pumps are the best but they really are too pricey for me. I was using the playtex double effinity pump. It's crap!

Any recommendations??

I look for things that aren't too pricey as well but I realized that spending a little more on something that won't break actually saves you money than buying more than one thing then having to replace it and go through that hassle. I've heard Medela is the best and that's what I plan to use, I think it costs too much as well but its worth it. I think by getting the Medela double electric pump I will be saving money, plus think of all the money you are already saving in formula. It's all in how you perceive it. :flower:

Thanks for opinion but I'm not able to spend 300 dollars plus on the medela. Anyone use any other pump and like it?

You will end up spending three times as much getting other pumps because I've heard the other ones don't last.

I'm assuming it is the same over there but in the UK all products are subject to a 12 month warranty. So if it breaks, you get a refund or replacement. You need to keep the receipt when you buy it. Just because something is cheaper, it should still work. I buy cheap and just get it replaced if there is a problem. If you don't have x amount to spare then it would be silly to spend it anyway.

No recommendations though, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->