question about a pram/pushchair.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi,

ive seen a pram/pushchair i like in a pram/pushchair catalogue so ive found out who stocks them and my local baby shop is a stockist but they dont have any instock so they will need to order one in for me.
so i have asked them to order me one in to have a look at(in the colour i like the look of) as i havnt even seen it yet(just like the look of it in the catalogue.)

so they are going to order it but they want a £50 deposit
but
what if i dont like the pram/pushchair.
do i loose my deposit?
will they get arsy with me if they order it in then i dont want it?

thanks for reading

I'm really not sure because all shops are different but it sounds like you probably would lose the deposit if you don't buy it. I think they want that as a sort of guarentee that you'll buy it so they don't then have to keep it and sell it on.

The best thing to do would be to phone and ask them what their policy is?

I ordered the first pram I wanted out mothercare months ago and had paid in full for the pram. I then decided a few days before it was due to be delivered that I didnt want it anymore lol and luckily mothercare gave me the full amount back, cash in hand. Just enquire at the shop before you pay anything x

thanks guys.

the only thing its only a little shop so i dont know if they will be as good as mothercare or any other good baby shops.

i know its only £50 deposit but if i dont like the pram/pushchair i dont want to loose the £50.

i know im asking them to order me the pram/pushchair but if they are a stockist for the make of pram then i dont see why i should pay a deposit,when they should have them in a they are a stockist.

i dont know,it might just be me.

i just want to have a look at the pram/pushchair.

....... ARH......

I wouldn't, personally. I would be too skeptical about that. :s

Which pram is it? maybe someone could give you a review on it.

Ive paid a 50 deposit on mine but ive seen it, also i can change my mind to any pram in the shop 8 weeks before.

Which pram is it? maybe someone could give you a review on it.

Ive paid a 50 deposit on mine but ive seen it, also i can change my mind to any pram in the shop 8 weeks before.

the make is EMMALJUNGA (a swedish make)
i wanted the City Cross and the city carrycot in Jungle(colour)

i dont mind paying a deposit if i have seen it but i havnt.

i wouldnt pay one without seeing it maybe try and find another store to go and look at it then buy it local

what you mean?
sorry
I wouldn't pay a deposit on it for the shop, i mean, surely if you don't like it they can send it back themselves or sell it on, I don't know. I find it difficult to part with cash hahaha!!!
:blush:

i wouldnt pay one without seeing it maybe try and find another store to go and look at it then buy it local

as its a swedish company there isnt many stockists in my earea, i think there is 2 stockists at a push.

i dont think ill risk paying a deposit coz knowing my luck i wont like it.

thanks

I wouldn't pay a deposit on it for the shop, i mean, surely if you don't like it they can send it back themselves or sell it on, I don't know. I find it difficult to part with cash hahaha!!!
:blush:

no i dont feel happy about putting a deposit down as i havnt seen the pram.
i dont like parting with cash too.
it annoys me coz the shop is trying to make a profit out of me as it is possible that i wont like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->