question about af and metformin

WhisperOfHope

Lena victoria‘s Mummy!
Reaction score
hi ladies im wondering if anyone can help me my fs put me on 500 mg of met a day what i have to sayhas been a god send ive ovulated and my temps are amazing normaly after ov my temps stay quite low (i know im not preg as we havet dtd) however yesterday i got very exited as i went to the loo and wiped and there was blood so cue me getting exited over af however since then ive had nothing but the odd bit of spottting :shrug: i have af cramps but thats it does anyone else have this on metformin? i cant even remember what a normal cycle feels like lol been so long since ive had one!

I'm in the same boat as you lol
when i got my first period with Metformin, i was excited lol i just had a 33 day cycle for the first time in YEARS, its usually about 60+ days !

Goodluck though :)

Give your body time to achieve balance. Your hormones were out of balance and it takes time to bring them to harmony.

It was slow for me as well. Last cycle my body tried to start AF on it's own, but only managed a day and a half of spotting. To me it was still an amazing sign since that was the first natural bleeding that I'd had since June of 2010!! Now it's looking like I ovulated this cycle, and the temps are supporting that, so I'm just really thrilled with the progress. I have been on Metformin since August 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->