Question about Agnus Castus

Elanesse

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me about their experiences with Agnus Castus as I have heard it may help me with my irregular cycles. How much should I take and how often? And is it better to take the tablets or use the liquid drops?

Thank you in advance,

Leanne

I took it after a 93 day cycle, next cycle was 43 days! Im pretty certain this one is going to be even shorter! I take the capsules, 400mg. Holland and barrett sell them about £5 for 200. I take 2 a day up to ovulation. Not sure about liquid drops but iv heard they taste awful!! xx

Wow that is quite a dramatic change, I didn't expect it would be that effective! I'll have to get myself down to Holland and Barrett. My last cycle was 183 days so i'll give anything a go! Thanks for your advise :)

Some people say it takes a couple months to get into your system but i started taking in on CD90 and 3 days later AF arrived!! Do you temp aswell and you mustnt continue taking it after Ov x

I don't temp but I was considering starting. I'm a bit new to all this so i'm not very clued up about things like temp testing. Do you need a special thermometer or can I just use my digital one?

So does Agnus Castus have a negative effect on ttc if you take it after ovulation? And how long after ovulation would you start taking it again - after AF?

Sorry to ask so many questions! x

It has to be a thermometer with 2 decimal place (eg 36.58) there only £5 from boots in the condom/pregnancy test bitty and you can keep track on www.fertilityfriend.com, its really good and free! AC can cause early miscarriage and other problems if continued to take after O but so can most fertility pills so dont let that put you off. Once AF arrives just start taking again! OPKs are the best things to take to detect Ovualtion but with long cycles it could be prett costly! Anymore questions just ask :flower:

Thanks hun, so now i've got to go to boots AND holland and barrett - I feel a shopping trip coming on :D

if you want cheap ovulation tests try bodycare i got a pack of 5 for under 2pound very basic but good and cheap when using a lot of them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->