Question about cervical mucous

momomsess

Reaction score
Before I ovulated I had cloudy CM that was stretchy, like EWCM but not clear. A couple days around ovulation I had clear EWCM, after it went back to cloudy stretchy CM. I am now on CD 21 and what I think from signs as around 7 Dpo, and I am back to cloudy stretchy CM. Everything I have read says after ovulation it dries up and goes away. I just started TTC this month and did not chart or use OPKs. I am worried that all of this CM which is stretchy and seems like the pre-EWCM is an indicator of an annovulatory cycle. Does anyone get this CM, and does that sound normal, or abnormal. Thanks!!

Some cycles i would get ewcm around 7-9dpo. Also would have almost positive opks after ovulation was confirmed by temps. A lot of ladies get a lh surge in the tww, my fertility consultant said it was nothing to be concerned about. If your not using opks or temping though it will be hard to judge what's going on. Could even be that your gearing up to ovulate now and just having an off cycle. I'd personally get bd'ing just in case.

A couple of thoughts- first (and I know this is gross) are you sure it isn't semen? It looks very similar to EWCM but isn't as stretchy. And second, my cm was still stretchy for the rest of the cycle when I conceived my now almost 2 year old...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->