question about cm after loss

Kelly9

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you noticed that you still had blood tinged cm even after your first real period came and went? I am having this now and am wondering why, my period has been gone for days.

Hi Kelly, yes, I had this leading right up to my first period, after the post partum bleeding slowed down, and the whole month between that and my second period. It stopped when my second period ended. I still ovulated though (was temping) and I got pregnant on the egg released after my second AF, so it didn't affect my fertility.
Doctors reckoned that I had a hormone imbalance, as they could see no retained products on a scan. They suggested I went on the pill to settle it down. (I didn't do this as I was convinced it would stop after second AF, which it did)
hope this helps
Xx

Thanks it does help. I don't have any retained pieces either and some days I don't really notice it but others it's there lots. I guess I'll just hope it goes away after my second period then.

I remember I had a little. Ava came fast as did my other 2 .I was in labor maybe 2 hrs , only with my first son was I in labor for like 28 hrs. Got my AF 5 weeks after I lost Ava and it was only for 3 days but so heavy and lots of clots.. I am sure everything is fine I would wait till my second AF like you said and see what it brings..XOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andy. I was much the same as you. First son took 14 hours but Hannah only took about 35 mins. My first af had lots of clots and was very heavy but only 4 days long. It's reassuring to know that it's likely normal and will go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->