August 2024 Testing Thread

Hope it sticks!!

Approaching my fertile window. I'm supposed to ovulate around August 9th and we just started to dtd today. I really hope this is our month.
Good luck catching the egg! Hope this is our month too!!

I'm also in my fertile time. Ovulation should be Monday. So fx this month will be better than the last. My cp was so heavy and long. Still down about it. But ready to try again and pray for a better outcome.

Good luck ladies waiting to test!! Hope to see some bfps soon.

Well we dtd a few times yesterday and just now. Probably will again tonight then pray for a bfp in a few weeks. Fingers crossed!! Good luck ladies.

Checking in. How’s everyone doing?
I’m 5/6 dpo today and super bloated. Tummy is really hard. This usually happens around this time of my cycle. Especially in the evenings. When I’m preggo, the bloat stays hard. Only time will tell at this point. I may test at 8/9 dpo…will see if I’m still having decent symptoms then.

@elmum All fingers crossed for you!

Not much to report here. We managed to dtd on the 3rd and yesterday. I hope we manage every day from now on until August 9th. Usually, I can tell immediately when my fertile window is over because I will get sore, swollen boobs that stay that way until af arrives. If I should fall pregnant this month, who knows what will feel different or not.

@elmom Hoping that’s a good sign!
Not much happening here. I have some O signs and opks are darkening a little so we’ll see what happens over the next few days here.

@elmum All fingers crossed for you!

Not much to report here. We managed to dtd on the 3rd and yesterday. I hope we manage every day from now on until August 9th. Usually, I can tell immediately when my fertile window is over because I will get sore, swollen boobs that stay that way until af arrives. If I should fall pregnant this month, who knows what will feel different or not
Everything crossed for you! I’m 7/8 dpo today. Temps are good and high. Just waiting to test at this point. I don’t want to see a negative test. Just stresses me out. So hopefully I can hold out a couple of more days and maybe see that positive

@elmom Hoping that’s a good sign!
Not much happening here. I have some O signs and opks are darkening a little so we’ll see what happens over the next few days here.
Me too! Still going strong with the bloat. Especially as the day progresses.
Hoping for you!

Same here, around 7dpo, I don’t feel sore boobs or anything out of the ordinary but of course it’s still soon.

Everything crossed for you! I’m 7/8 dpo today. Temps are good and high. Just waiting to test at this point. I don’t want to see a negative test. Just stresses me out. So hopefully I can hold out a couple of more days and maybe see that positive
When are you starting to test? Exciting!

I am very much behind you. We are in the home stretch of my fertile window. Managed to dtd on the 3rd, 5th, 6th, yesterday and will probably dtd today too to cover our bases. Then nothing left to do but hope and pray.

got my fingers crossed

Started testing today. Stark white negative…I’m officially 9dpo. So, I know there’s still hope and I will keep testing.

Same here unfortunately, 9 dpo and BFN. I don’t think I will keep testing because tomorrow comes my MIL to stay until Wednesday

I am sorry you had bfns @elmum and @elencor, don't give up yet!

Sore nips telling me my fertile window is done with. Now on to wait until I can test around the 19th or 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zakhar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->