Question about DnC?

mom2

mom of 2
Reaction score
dont know if im n the right place...but ok..i have a dnc 3/1/10 at 12weeks..but the baby died at 9weeks..i belive a had my mouthy friend 3/28/10...i didnt not test myself 2weeks after..so dont know if i still have Hcg in my body...but i tested 4/27/10 and got a +...Could it still b Hcg in my body from the last lost? Or could i be prago??? help me plz...

hi honey so sorry for your loss. i had hcg levels in my system for about 2 weeks and i had d&c and i was 10 weeks. so looks like it might be good news for you honey. let us know how you get on but would of thought that the levels from your last pregnancy would be right down so fingers crossed
x sylvia x

If you had af then you wouldn't have any hcg left in your body.I tested a week after and had no hcg left. Like above i would seriously wonder if your preggo!!

Good luck and let us know how you got on!

Omi xxx

Yes normally AF wont arrive until all the HCG is out of your system so that face you've had AF and are now getting positive tests could seriously mean you are pregnant again! Good luck hunny x x x x

It does sound like it is possibly a new pregnancy.

I lost Isabella at 13 weeks and the hcg was out of my system by day 12.

Mom2, so sorry about your loss. You can have trace amounts of hcg in your system after af. Usually though, the home pregnancy tests won't pick up those trace amounts, only a blood test would. It sounds like it is very possible that you might be pregnant again! Fingers crossed you are! The only thing that might be fooling you is if you didn't actually have AF on 3/28 and your body still had some tissue left that it was flushing out. Even then, so much time has elapsed since then, that it sounds unlikely. Please keep us informed and good luck!!

PS - I'm originally from Fitchburg, MA and went to UMass, Amherst. Love western Mass!

Mom2, so sorry about your loss. You can have trace amounts of hcg in your system after af. Usually though, the home pregnancy tests won't pick up those trace amounts, only a blood test would. It sounds like it is very possible that you might be pregnant again! Fingers crossed you are! The only thing that might be fooling you is if you didn't actually have AF on 3/28 and your body still had some tissue left that it was flushing out. Even then, so much time has elapsed since then, that it sounds unlikely. Please keep us informed and good luck!!

PS - I'm originally from Fitchburg, MA and went to UMass, Amherst. Love western Mass!

thank u all for ur commet..just found out ..im havin a baby...happy but scared...

Oh honey, I'm sooooo happy for you! I totally understand being scared. Take good care of yourself. Wishing you a lovely 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so very happy for you. The scared feeling is natural though hunny!

H&H 9 months x x x

Hi,

I'm so happy for you, your story has given me hope, thanks, xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back