Question about doula experiences :)

MoonMelody

Reaction score
Hi, ladies. I asked this question in 3rd Tri as well.

I'm a doula in London, and was wondering if any of you ladies have ever had a doula, or have considered hiring one. I ask because hearing your experiences will really help me gain a deeper insight to my clients.

:flower:

Hi MM! I am a Nurturing Birth doula too! I havent seen you on the forum. Where abouts in London do you cover? :)

Hi MM! I am a Nurturing Birth doula too! I havent seen you on the forum. Where abouts in London do you cover? :)

Well hey, sister! :hugs: I live in SE London, but am happy to take clients who are central, too. I'm still a pretty new doula, so am trying to network with other doulas as much as I can. Lovely to find you here!

Ah I wondered why I hadn't seen you! You're new but youve got full Doula UK recognition? I'm still not fully recognised yet but I've been very busy doulaing since October!! When did you train? :)

Ah I wondered why I hadn't seen you! You're new but youve got full Doula UK recognition? I'm still not fully recognised yet but I've been very busy doulaing since October!! When did you train? :)

I'm not doing the DoulaUK recognition, but the standard certification instead. The reason is because I may be moving abroad, where the certification will be recognized but the DoulaUK recognition won't mean much. I finished my training quite recently, though had been doing antenatal work for a little while before hand. Feel free to send me a PM!

Oh ok! I think your website might be a little misleading that's why I'm confused! See you on the NB forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->