Question about EWCM

MonkeyFeet

Pregnant after ICSI
Reaction score
Something I'm not sure about. I know EWCM is a sign that you're fertile and I checked and I finally got it today :happydance: BUT what I don't know is how soon before OV do you start getting EWCM and for how long should you be getting it?

Obviously there will be BDing tonight but I just want to know where this stands as an indicator of OV...I'm not 100% on my OV timings as my cycles have been all over the place for the last 18 months since coming of BCP and have only just started to regulate to about 35/36 days. If I'm having a cycle that length I shouldn't be OVing for another week BUT I've been taking agnus castus, I didn't think it worked that quickly but perhaps it has done? I don't know.

Any thoughts please :)

Thanks.

well every woman is different ... with me i might get ewcm mixed with white creamy cm :blush: 5 -6 days before and then for 2 days get only ewcm . After those 2 days of only ewcm it goes back to ewcm mixed with white creamy cm and thats when i have a temp.rise . The next day after the temp rise i get very sticky cm.... and know that ovulation is over.....but as i said before pointing ovulation is different for every woman...do you temp.?

I don't do temps, I've ordered a BBT thermometer though so I can start. I suppose I'll just have to wait until I can collect my OPKs from the post office! From what I've been reading though EWCM does start around 5 days before OV for most women which would mean I'm going to OV earlier this month. I'll just try and BD every other night or every night for the next week and a bit and see what happens :D

I got it Wednesday and got a positive OPK yesterday so it's been kicking around for a while as so to speak lol. It's a bit different now though, not quite as egg white like if that makes sense? Sort of thicker now like OULINA said. Apparantly the younger you are the longer it is supposed to go on.xx

well it varies from woman to woman.

i got loads of ewcm last month, in about three different patches, one which lasted a good few days, but I never ovulated at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->