Question about expired OPKs

emilyjean

TTC#1-IVF coming soon
Reaction score
I'm actually not sure if they're past their date, but I bought the 20 pack of first response ovulation tests. If anyone is familiar with them, they come in this 'resealable pouch' that really doesn't reseal all that well. When I first got them, the window was snow white, but now there are silverly gray lines where both the test and control line would be. I've used them, and the control always turns up bright pink, but the test line is always really faint.

I'm used to always getting a fairly dark OPK all the way up til my positive. Should I not use these tests anymore?

I tried them last month and found they arent very good..half of them we invalid with no line on either side..sorry I cant be of any help other than to say I wont use them again..Good luck!!! OH and it should say on the bottle the expiration date!

Ancient post resurrecting , sorry about that. My opks are expiring today and I have so many of them :( anyway I just ordered new ones. BUT I have to take opks this week, so I will be using the expired ones until the new ones arrive... Wish me luck that they are still working. I'm so nervous I can't even pee... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->