Question about first time Testing with PCOS and one tube

Msammi123

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:
I'm still a little dubious about using ovulation tests because I really don't want to take the 'fun' out of TTC but here iam! I'm doing it to make sure that I am actually ovulating :shrug: because after a horrible time having an ectopic and MC straight after each other it's all gone quiet!
I chucked my diary from last year away so I started fresh on a 28 day cycle and have been testing since day 13 none of my tests have been a positive I don't think, some were getting darker but not quiet reaching it from what could tell and today's one on day 16 seems to be lighter :shrug:
Now my question is Do your tests become lighter after Ov?
And is there a possibility I've missed it :dohh:
Any help would be great ladies x

You need to test sooner! You should start bding at day 8 of your cycle. I have been assuming I ovulated later in my cycle and started testing for ovulation at day 8 and got a positive at day 12.. I didn't even get my bding in until day 11. Like I said, I thought I had time. I already feel dubbed this month too.. best of luck!

Thank you for the reply, I think I have missed it this month... Which is crap! But hopefully I'm still in with a chance with all the horizontal dancing!

Thank you for the advice, next cycle I'll make sure I start using them from day 8 then, twice a day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->