Question about Ghost's & Spirits.

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
This is going to sound a little odd..So bear with me.

My MIL passed away in July & I'm scared that she'll pay a visit..Not in a horrible way..Ghost's/spirits..Anything of the like terrifies me.. I know she wouldn't hurt me if she did pay a visit and it would maybe me something where I wouldn't actually see her but the thought of thinking I will see her (face etc) really scares me..I would be over the moon if she paid OH a visit as I know he'd love to see her again the same with LO..I would love to think that she'll keep an eye on her whilst she is in her new room (Which is also another worry but a different thread lol)

My question is...Would she "show herself" to me if she knew I was scared of that kind of thing? Also do Ghosts/Spirits only come at night?... I'm not a very paranormal person I don't really have any experience of that kind of thing so I'm really hoping some of you lovely ladies can help me out on this one. :flower:

from what ive heard if they know u are scared they wont show themselves, but might give u a little sign just to let u no that ther there.
hope this helps

hiya hun my FIL passed away 6 weeks ago, and im still very very upset as he was like a dad to me, life is unfair :( sorry to hear about your MIL :hugs:
but i believe John has been to see me, OH and Lily, but i havnt seen him yet, whether or not hes ready to show himself i dont know, but he knows i was scared of things like that so maybe he wont.
but i have had a few things happen to me recently, and i just know it was his way of letting me know hes here, i just think when something happens, you'll know shes there and shes with you.
sometime i get an overwhelming feeling of energy, like someone is stood right next to me, i cant explain it its really strange, something ive never felt before, but it feels nice and i know hes here with me. like babymammy said, she will probably give you signs shes here and maybe in the future when she thinks your ready, she might show herself :flower: xx

My nanna passed away in July also, i was scared afterwards too as my sister had told me before i went to bed one night that the night before she had felt a blowing in her face when she was in bed (windows not open or anything) and my mum had felt as though someone was brushing her hair. Although nothing physical has happened to me, i did feel a draft in our flat and we dont normally get a draft or anything in the front room but i could of imagined that. I did have a dream and I think that was her way of telling me she was ok. I think that my nanna hasnt showed herself or anything physical happened to me as she knows that i would be scared.

I do believe your MIL will be watching over you, your OH and your LO though. She may show herself when you and she is ready. I would love to see my nanna again although i dont feel ready for that yet.

xxx

hi,she wont show herself to you as she will know you are scared but she may let you know she is there in other ways.sorry for your loss.:hugs:

i was worried about the same thing when my grandma died 10 years ago, my grandma knew that i was frightened of seeing things, but she still pays me visits but she only shows herself in my dreams or talks to me when im asleep, she has always sat on the bottom of my bed night, and now she shows herself to my youngest and never leaves his side xx

I disagree. A spirit doesnt care whether youre scared or not no matter who they are. They want to communicate. They dont sit back and think "well I wont pop over there as it might scare the living hell out of them" Most spirits that show themselves do it for a reason so the chances are, she will just give you a sign if shes there. A breeze, a smell, move something if she can, a small sign. She wont just pop up in the night and say boo. :) Dont be scare hun, its fear of the unknown but its not about the horror or them trying to hurt you on most occasions. If its a loved one, it will a nice sign not something horrible.
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"