Question about home fetal doppler

Sonia1992

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry for my english, it' s not my language. I have very stupid question. I'm 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and today i tried second time to find baby's heartbeat on my angel sounds. I think that i finally found it! It sounds like train and my app on phone shown 170bpm. But this counter is not really good. But i was suprised that i found so low in my abdomen. It was lower than my lady' s garden ends! Is it possible?

I have to add that I watched films on YT and saw how other ladies do it and I didn't see in anybody looking so low. Everybody looks above hair line and I found mine 1cm under my hairs end.

Baby will be tucked behind your pubic bone at this gestation.
The BPM sounds right :)

Ok, thank you. I was suprised that it is so low, lower than I saw in YT films. I thought that that my uterus is higher and that it is impossible that I found heartbeat there.

I’m not sure. I also have angelsounds but can’t find baby’s HB yet, just my arteries.

When i tried two days ago I didn't find it too. So I tried yesterday for really long time and finally found it. But I had to push it really hard to the skin and move very slowly in different places. I also used a lot of gel. So don't worry. It was really hard to find and lower than I expected.

Oh, now I see that you are really early in your pregnancy! I'm 10w0d today and I had hard time to find it yesterday and I saw many posts that ladies in 11 and 12 week couldn't find it. So I was really lucky to hear ot so early

My ticker is a guess :) I had a miscarriage in December so no missed period. By the first day of bleeding my midwife is going by I’m 10w today.. my scan is in 11 days but I did my ticker off the day I finished bleeding so it’s be a bit more accurate.

I found my sons HB about 11 weeks last preg, was still so hard til 14 weeks though! Brill you’ve found it x

Sorry for your loss.I had miscarriage too, but it took us almost year to conceive again. I bought my doppler for some reassurance.Here in Poland we can have as much scan as we want, so I had 5 in this pregnancy! But i'm high risk. Good luck!

It was my third one. Ah that’s lovely you get plenty of scans :) it’s not the same here in the UK unless you pay privately.
Congratulations on your rainbow baby, wish you the best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy :flower:

Oh my God, three lossess. That's awful. Best wishes for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->