Question about Implantation Bleeding and Periods

kasalv29

Reaction score
Hello!

My husband and I were waiting to try for our 3rd child until next year (I had a dangerous pregnancy with my last one and still need to get healthier before we actively try again). I'm not on birth control because I had blood clots in my last pregnancy, so we've been using condoms. We've only had unprotected sex once, and that was at the very end of my last period (around June 19th or 20th). My cycle is every 28 days on the dot. I've never been early, and I've only been late 3 times ever, 2 of those times I was pregnant and one was right after finishing breast feeding. I was scheduled to get my period tomorrow (the 12th), and on Tuesday morning (the 9th) I started spotting just when I wiped, very light pink/brown. It was on and off like that for the past 3 days, and I thought for sure I was possibly having implantation bleeding. Then today it turned more red and the flow picked up to where I had to wear a tampon (but it's still very light and mucousy) - still not a full blown flow like my normal period would be. Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding before? This has never happened to me before and I would be surprised if it was my period (and a little sad now that I've thought I could be pregnant) - just wondering if I'm crazy for thinking I could be pregnant and if anyone else has experienced this before? Thanks!

Hey I am actually experiencing something similar. I felt a strange cramp today and had a little spotting which didn't even last an hour and now I am totally clean again. I took 3 pregnancy tests after the spotting happened and all came back faint positive. Now I am thinking that I probably am pregnant and that this was an implantation bleeding. My period was do yesterday. So maybe you are having the same thing. Did you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->