Question about Implantation Bleeding

minimoocow

Reaction score
Hello ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping in! I was wondering if anyone had experienced implantation bleeding and what it felt like?

I've been having some fertility treatment so can't test until later this week but I'm very confused by some random bleeding! Tuesday last week I was sitting having dinner when I suddenly got period type cramps. I was only 9DPO which is usual for me to get AF but with the fertility drugs my LP has been extended to 14day so it was surprising.

Anyway I checked and was bleeding, red period type blood with a couple of tiny clots so I expected it was AF but it only lasted a couple of hours and then I had a few days of pinky spotting and now nothing.

Everything I've red about implantation bleeding says it is brown blood and this wasn't so not sure if it was just a very light AF but I've NEVER had that before (and I've been having periods for 22 years!)

So anyone experience anything similar and then get a BFP?

TIA

Mini
x

I have had some myself. I do with every pregnancy & each time it has been slightly different. Sometimes brown. Other times it's pink or reddy pink. Or a rusty colour. Hope all is well Hun. All the best xx

could be implantation bleeding, or although you have never had it before it could just be an off cycle for you. This pregnancy I had implantation bleeding, started at 6dpo, had a few wipes of pink cm and then at 9dpo I had a few wipes of cm tinged with brown blood. I've heard of women having heavier bleeds for longer though. Although it is unusual for there to be clots. Only way to know is to test in a few days. Best of luck!!

Thanks Ladies!

I spoke to the clinic today and they said not to count it as AF and see what happens in the next few days . . . I know that's the only real answer but I HATE WAITING!!!

Just updating in case anyone searches the forums for answers on IB!

I got my :bfp: yesterday!!!! After 3.5 years of trying we are very excited!!!

A massive congratulations! :)

Yes, I had pinky cm a few days before my BFP.

awesome hun xxxx so please for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->