Question about movement ?

Bluenpinkmom

Expecting baby # 2
Reaction score
Hi,

I am right now about 15 weeks preggo with my second. Last time around I had started feeling quickenings around this time. It felt like someone is popping the walls of my uterus from inside with a finger. It got stronger sooner. This time, I have not felt anything like that but sometimes I feel like something is twisting (not painful) on my left side. Also this time my nausea isn't as worse as the last time. This has made my OCD self worry and stress :wacko:

I am asking tomorrow for a sooner appointment and hear the heartbeat !! we have not heard the heartbeat until now but have seen it twice on ultrasound and also seen baby move at around 9 weeks.

Is it possible to feel these early movements differently in each pregnancy ??

It could certainly feel different, especially if your placenta is in a different place this time.
No harm in asking for an earlier appointment though, x

Yeah I called them in and they have given me a appointment sooner. Let's hope for the best !!

So I had my appointment today and they did the heartbeat doppler thing. We heard the baby's heartbeat (140) !! So relieved !!

But the doc said the baby is on back in the uterus ie, the anterior placenta and hence no movements observed yet.

Can this anterior placenta be a prob ?? I had a posterior one last time and I had a vaginal delivery.

So I had my appointment today and they did the heartbeat doppler thing. We heard the baby's heartbeat (140) !! So relieved !!

But the doc said the baby is on back in the uterus ie, the anterior placenta and hence no movements observed yet.

Can this anterior placenta be a prob ?? I had a posterior one last time and I had a vaginal delivery.

The anterior placenta will cushion movements so you won't feel much until later on when baby is bigger and stronger, other than that nothing to worry about :)

I felt nothing with my third till gone 20 weeks due to the placenta placement. It's not uncommon at all.x

I have a anterior placenta and finally felt strong movement by 19 weeks. Before this I felt baby move at 14 weeks on my sides but it was not consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->