question about movements

Shri

Reaction score
When you first felt movements, were they mostly on one side - like little flicks?

Yup, mostly on my left side. My little one is plastered over there. I can even tell when laying down, that he is attached to that side. I am now feeling him much lower, but mostly still on the left. Oh yeah, at my last OB appt, they could only find the h/b on the left side, so that is where he lives right now.

All my movement has been on my left side, and that is where the baby's feet are according to my ultrasound.

mine was always on one side but now i get them at the top and they are more like wiggles now xx

His feet are on the left side but when he wiggles, i can feel him all over :D

Starting yesterday I have been feeling a tickling feeling only on my left side right next to my hip bone. I'm wondering if this is peanut moving or if it's just my imagination!! lol

mine is just near me pubes lol that area both sides x x x

Ive felt like butterflies on my right side today could this be the baby??

I remember my first movements i felt were to the left, like a bubble popping :)

I've felt like popping. . . little twitches on my left side.
I'm positive it's the baby. I didn't get them before.

O:)

Once you feel something like that - do you feel it often or only on some days?

Only occasionally earlier on, when LO is in a specific position and then more often as s/he grows to fill the space. :)

Do you think you're feeling movements?

:D

Only occasionally earlier on, when LO is in a specific position and then more often as s/he grows to fill the space. :)

Do you think you're feeling movements?

:D

Oh I don't know - a couple of days a go I thought it must be LO as it kept happening in the same place and the same sort of level of flutter but then there has not been anything since then that was as clear as that. I'm really struggling with feeling worried at the moment so it is hard to even tell what I am imagining. But I like to think that it is LO I felt and that it will happen more clearly and regularly really soon!

Yep! The majority of my movements were on my right side early on, and I didn't feel them until about 6 weeks after you! Congratulations :D

Yeah that sounds about right to me sweet. :D

Take it as a good sign. :hugs:

Yeh when mine first started they were always on the right side. Even now she mostly moves on the right side. I think she wedges herself into a little ball up there. It can get quite uncomfortable.

Once I started feeling movement I felt them everyday and have done ever since. However both my gynae and the head midwife at my hospital have both given me a very sympathetic look and said "She's a VERY active baby... Good luck" some women only feel them every now and then at first.

Mine were mostly on the left side like little bubbles popping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->