Question about OPK?

Weffie

Reaction score
I bought one last night and did it and it was lighter than the control light so I knew it wasn't positive yet. I just did another one and it seems lighter than last night's. Erm, I'm new to this cause someone give me some advice?

Maybe because I had lemonade this morning it's affected it?

Attachments

• Picture 402.jpg
    Picture 402.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi
wat cycle day are you on ???

Could you have missed your surge ?

or you could be in the % of women that always get a faint line cos they always have a small amount of LH in their body?!

Either your surge is ending or your wee is diluted more than before. Well, that's what happens to me at least. Good luck sweetie.

I always have a faint line from about day 8 of cycle it only gets darker a few days before ovulation. I must have it present in me all time!

CD 7. I have a 21 day cycle as I just went off the pill so I should ovulate tomorrow.

If I knew I was about to ovulate, I would test twice a day but that's because I have lots of ICs and a strong curiosity.

I had something similar happen. faint line on cd10, lighter on cd11 and today is cd12 and it's hardly visible but still barely there. I've been testing since the day my period ended so i shouldn't have missed my surge.

Does anyone know if this is normal? All the other days before cd10 was absolutely no line at all.

I am wondering the samething. This is also happenin to me..as we speak!! So Im bumping this!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->