Question about ov after mc

lilrojo

Mom of 3 and loving it!
Reaction score
Hello ladies just have a question about ovulation after mc. I had a mc in Nov at 12 weeks, got my first af Dec 21st. Now thinking I should be o'ing any day now, but still had neg opks... is there a chance i may o later than before.. just want to know when you o'ed after your mc... if your bodies went back to normal or changed some...

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all!!

I had my D&C on 17th Nov, AF on Dec 20th and positive OPK on 1st Jan - 3 days earlier than when I used to have it. So I think it does change and could be earlier or in your case later...

I had my D&C on 17th Nov, AF on Dec 20th and positive OPK on 1st Jan - 3 days earlier than when I used to have it. So I think it does change and could be earlier or in your case later...

Thank you so much for the reply and I'm so sorry for loss.. I just feel like I dont know my body as well after my mc. Seemed like it took forever for my af to finally come and when it did after 30 days, which the norm for me is 28-29 days, i was happy and relieved because I could try again... now I used opks and they have been neg. just really becomes overwhelming when I know I should be o'ing and nothing is coming of it... Started opks teh day after my period ended and the digital kind 3 days after my period ended... I hate the lines so hard to interpret.. and still all neg... but im still hopefull just have to buy more tests and continue on.. oh and testing anywher from 230-3pm.

I am having the same problem

I had a mc in July and my cycles were straight back to normal and i conceived straight away, only to mc again at end of septemer :angel::angel:

AFter my second mc, ovulation tests are not really trning positive. I did the clearblue digital ovulation tests and i got a miley then no smiley the next day, and a smiley two days later :wacko:

I have now bought the Clearblue fertility monitor to try and track my cycles. I am currently on CD 18 and have had high fertility since CD11 and no peak as yet.

My cycle has gone completely bonkers since the last mc :wacko:

Good luck and lots of babydust to you :dust:

hmmm... that is pretty weird to get a smiley then no.. then again two days later... maybe your body tried to ovulate and never did.. due to stress or something.. then tried to ovulate again which is why you got the second smiley... a mc is a lot to have your body go through.. i think im pretty much getting back to normal... had a smiley today on my opk after many negs.. so fingers crossed its time..

Hi there.
sorry for your loss.
my cycles have changed alot since my loss last year.
they are now 4 days longer (from 28-32) and i O alot later aswell (day 18 or 19)
i think mc mess up alot of peoples cycles.
good luck for the future
xx

Hi lilrojo - great news re OPK!!
I was also thinking for the future (hopefully its positive this time round) are you maybe checking your CM aswell as using the OPKs? The first time we tried I just used opks, and just got negatives, and I think it didn't detect ovulation or i completely missed it. The second month of trying i checked my CM every day from cd10-16 and could see the fertile period as clear as anything. CM gradually changed from white, tacky - streaky, stretchy - EWCM, Clear stretchy like textbook. The OPKs confirmed ovulation on the peak day of EWCM when I had a wet patch on my knickers (sorry if TMI). We then timed our BD'ing to the streaky/stretchy/EW CM days and got pregnant in the second month. This time round I have stuck to the same system - using OPK's as a back up for checking CM, and BD'ing on all days where there is stretchy, clear EWCM and will let you know result in 2 weeks! Good luck to all of us!!

I was also thinking for the future (hopefully its positive this time round) are you maybe checking your CM aswell as using the OPKs? The first time we tried I just used opks, and just got negatives, and I think it didn't detect ovulation or i completely missed it. The second month of trying i checked my CM every day from cd10-16 and could see the fertile period as clear as anything. CM gradually changed from white, tacky - streaky, stretchy - EWCM, Clear stretchy like textbook. The OPKs confirmed ovulation on the peak day of EWCM when I had a wet patch on my knickers (sorry if TMI). We then timed our BD'ing to the streaky/stretchy/EW CM days and got pregnant in the second month. This time round I have stuck to the same system - using OPK's as a back up for checking CM, and BD'ing on all days where there is stretchy, clear EWCM and will let you know result in 2 weeks! Good luck to all of us!!

Yeah I have been checking although it has been a bit harder due to the fact we have been bding like every night this week.. haha... def let me know how it turns out for you... did you just o today or a few days ago.. I cant wait.. gonna be bding tonight again too and maybe tom night... hope to catch it.. Good luck and keep in touch..

:dust::dust::dust:

Yeah I have been checking although it has been a bit harder due to the fact we have been bding like every night this week.. haha... def let me know how it turns out for you... did you just o today or a few days ago.. I cant wait.. gonna be bding tonight again too and maybe tom night... hope to catch it.. Good luck and keep in touch..

:dust::dust::dust:

Completely agree!! Lol!! I waited for about 12 hrs before checking my cm, and that seemed long enough. Also I ovulated on 1st January, 3 days earlier than usual. Going to Morocco for a short break next week and testing when we get back. Feel positive but not getting my hopes up too much x
Also hope I don't come across as "I know everything, heres some advice" and you already know that stuff!! Just want to be helpful as much as I can
:flower:

No no dont be silly.. i love the help as I do not know very much about all this.. just been lucky to get pregnant on the first try twice.. now after my mc my cycle was a bit longer and so im oing later.. but have just kept bding everynight, since I did figure I would be oing this week sometime.. lets hope we both get our positives.. have a nice relaxing time away... try not to obsess with the symptoms or lack there of... fingers crossed for you!! Be sure to let us know!

Hi. I'm going to try preseed. Where can I buy it and how to use it? I live in essex, uk. Tried epo last month but no joy. Getting positive ovulation tests. I'm just trying all avenues! Starting to worry me. My cycle lengths have been varying. I'm 4 days early for af this month. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->