Question about ovulation spotting?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Last night i noticed that my cm was finally starting to change. Barely, but a little. This morning it went full blown ewcm with brown tent. I know this is ovulation spotting, but does this mean I am ovulating today or will be soon? I have read different things but it is all so confusing. I was hoping someone has this and can tell me when they ovulate after seeing this.

Ovulation spotting is different for all. Generally ovulation spotting happens day before, day of or day after. Hope you ovulate soon and catch that eggy :)

I had o spotting for first time last cycle it was my bfp cycle im pretty sure it was day after o it showed the day after i had my usual o pains which werse very strong that month. Hope it brings you as much luck as it did me

Wannabe...I had it last month too, which was also my cp cycle :( however I didn't chart it. I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night though. I heard that o spotting can be a sign of being very fertile which would make sense since I had a cp aren't you typically more fertile???? Just hoping I guess!

After a chemical, yes, most women are more fertile. Not all, of course but prolly 60-70% are the following 3 cycles.

Fx it brings you good luck and a sticky bfp

Thank you! I am trying to stay positive this cycle. We bd the past 4 days so we did all we could. I am going to try to not test so early this time. However I say that every month and I always do lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->