Question about Ovulation

JJsmom

Mom to 3 & expecting
Reaction score
So I had a small temp spike this morning. My temp has been staying at 97.7 for quite some time and this morning it went up to 98.1. I'm trying to figure out I got a + OPK 2 days ago. We dtd 2 & 3 days ago. OH is currently in the dog house so I'm wondering is this the egg releasing and if so will I be covered from when we dtd? Or do I have to give into him (which I'm not really prepared to do just yet)? Took another OPK today and the test line isn't very dark at all.

I'd say you probably haven't ovulated yet with such a small spike, did it rise more today? Some women have a major spike after ovulation and some have a gradual build up so it's hard to say.

Well I just realized that I haven't been doing my BBT because I don't have a basal temp thermometer. I was using oral temp and didn't fully understand the basal temp. I know I had my positive OPK on the 1st in the PM and on the 2nd in the AM and now my levels are back down to normal. So I think I O'd either the night of the 2nd or on the 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->