Question about period

anna_t

Reaction score
So it looks like I'm on my way to get my period for the first time after over a 1 1/2 years without having had it.:cry:
Haven't missed it one bit!!!
i used to have it really bad, so bad I was more or less on the bed feeling sick and throwing up and almost fainting (only the first day though, luckily). And was wondering how it changed for you. For the worse or for the better?

Feelin sad about it! It has been soo nice not to have to worry about it! Oh well, I know this day was gonna come sooner or later.

I was dreading mine - it was very heavy (more than normal~) for a day but other than that just the same

Mine are much better now. I used to get pretty bad cramps on the first day or two, but now they are much easier to cope with. No heavier or lighter, just less painful! x

Mine are better (used to feel the same I have endometriosis) but slowly getting worse with the cramps but not as bad with the nausea and such.

You may still not get it. I really thought mine was coming last week. I felt that way for a few days, then the feeling passed and still no period!

my periods are worse since having chloe, they are alot heaver for the first couple of days and i get alot more cramps than i ever used to, sorry thats most probably not want you want to hear:dohh:

Mine always used to be light and last for maybe 4 days but since having Emma they have been heavy (no cramps though) and lasted fir literally 3dats n that's it!!!

Thanks for the replies. Looks like it really varies. Still no sign. Still have the slight slight period pains though. Did have tiny light pink on the tissue when I went to the toilet (sorry if tmi) before I posted the first post on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->