Question about periods..

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Ok so my DS is 17 months old, I havent had a period since before I got pregnant with him. So over 2 years. Then today I have some pink blood in my cervical mucus. But now there is nothing? I don't have any other period symptoms that I would typically get like tummy cramps back ache sore boobs. I mean when I did have periods they were very irregular to say the least but I defo new that I was getting/on a period.

Just wondered if anyone new anything or is this normal for periods? I mean 2 years is a long time :dohh:

Thank you!

I didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry I have no information to provide as I've never skipped a period. Are you sure this isn't possibly implantation? I've heard some women say that they've skipped periods while breast feeding and then turned up pregnant.

Well it crossed my mind but the last time I had sex was the 29th September so i don't think the times add up? Hmmm I did have sex last night but it wasn't rough or anything and didn't last particularly long aha. Maybe because I haven't had a period in ages it's just taking longer to come on properly? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->