Question about pregnancy tests!

Amelia87

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Please bear with me, I am in my TWW and this might be a stupid question. This is my first month TTC and I'm completely new to it all and new to the specifics of pregnancy tests.

I am 11 dpo today and I'm not expecting to be lucky enough to conceive first try but I still can't seem to stop taking tests. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to take anymore until Sunday when I am 14 dpo and then if nothing, accept defeat.

Do all pregnancy tests have a super duper almost can't tell it's there at all, squint to see line and that line just turns red with a positive or is there suppose to be no line/zero semblance of a line? I have been taking 2 types of dollar store tests and FRERs. I've been getting super duper extremely faint lines on most of them esp FRER. You have to squint to see them but they are there. They look like what I would think is an indent but it seems odd to get so many slight indents yet they don't really have much color (except maybe slight once they dry and are invalid due to being outside of the time frame). Do all pregnancy tests have a slight almost invisible line regardless and it just changes color or gets more visible if positive or how does it work? Thanks!!

I'm going crazy lol Thank you.

No. There shouldn't be any kind of line. Sometimes an indent will pop up but not across all test brands.

No there should be no line at all the test should be blank. Sometimes you may see the antibody strip when the test gets wet but you really need to be looking for it.

Hi hon
No if ure not pregnant then only one line will come up. If I are pregnant then 2 lines will come up. The line will be very faint when u first test but gets darker as the days go past due to the rising of the HCG hormone.

Some tests can give a evap line but they are normoly grey in colour and not pink and appear after the time limit.

If u have a pink line that comes up within the time limit (even if its faint) its classed as a positive. Esp if ure getting the same line on other test brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->