Question about Sex after MC

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
OK i'll get straight to the point first... what is sex after MC like?? does it hurt? so i can tell my OH.

Now to explain, For those that follow my posts they will know that i have not had :sex: with my OH since the 11th of Jan, thats the last time we did it as on the 13th i started to have my MC. I emotionally couldn't deal with :sex: until i got a :bfn: on the HPT, that i got yesterday. I've had since the 16th to get my head around having :sex: again after the :bfn: so feel ready now. However my OH is scared to have :sex: again bless him as he doesn't want to hurt me. Of course i'm going to wait til he is ready before we try anything but i thought i would ask and then i can tell him over peoples expriences so hopefully he doesn't feel as scared anymore.

Thanks in advance for any replies :hugs:

i think for some ladies it can be a little sore, not sure if it just those who have had an ercp (my leaflet said it would be sore), but i imagine it could affect all of us. like how its sore after giving birth full term (except without stitches etc).

mine wasnt all that sore, my cervix was a little tender but more emotionally i found it difficult.

however, your OH wont damage you in anyway or anything, so if you both feel ready then there is no reason not to, maybe start more gentle and if things are fine then great, otherwise take it slow for a little while. Good luck xxx

Yeah i thought it would probably be a bit sore afterwards, i told him i would ask on here so then i could tell him the replys to make him feel better, bless him :)

for me it was a little sore, TMi it was tighter and I couldn't get "wet" for anything so I think thats where most of the pain was coming from

you be fine though, since he is concerned too im sure you will take it slow. get out those sexy undies lol!

i found it to be more mental than anything because physically, i felt fine.. i did have a natural m/c so i don't know if its different with surgery..

once you and OH get past the emotional aspect of it.. you should fine your comfort again.

I had a natural miscarriage and it wasn't sore at all once we started doing it again (at least as far as I remember...). At times, I had a ton of CM, but most of the time I was dry as a bone, so we had to use some lube.

Thanks everyone, i have no problem with using lube as we always had to use it before i was pregnant anyway. Hopefully hearing some of your replies will make him feel happier about everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->