Question about the Hospital Bag

Maries_s

Reaction score
I've been doing a research about what I actually need for my Hospital bag and I found that use underwear Depend is much better than pads. What do you think?

Also, what do you think should go in the hospital bag?

Not sure if you're in the U.S. Or not but here they supply the lovey mesh panties and ginormous pads ;) otherwise, I've heard a lot of women really like the depends because then you can just toss them when you're done, maybe once the bleeding is a little lighter I would just switch to granny panties and heavy pads as I could see the depends getting quite costly.

Btw, I forgot to vote so I went back and clicked other because I wouldn't bring anything to the hospital if your hospital supplies it :)

Never heard of using depends...hmm...kinda like the idea! It probably would have saved more of my pants!

I've heard about using depends too, but I didn't find the pads that awful with my first. They were almost comfortable considering things were sore and they provided a bit of extra cushion when sitting down. Plus, I didn't bleed too heavily after either.

I agree. You don't need pads or depends if you're in the US. You'll get stretchy, white mesh boy shorts and HUGE pads that you'll get to take home. No need to bring anything but undies for your day going home.

I've been doing a research about what I actually need for my Hospital bag and I found that use underwear Depend is much better than pads. What do you think?

Also, what do you think should go in the hospital bag?

After I had DS had to wear 3 pads at once for 10days (pph) and I would of loving to know about the depends pants they are ment to be brill.
Not sexy!!!!!!
but so convenient. And thanks I'm adding this to my bag!!!! I completely forgot about those pants!!!
Get them you've nothing to loose plus it's a bit of cushioning on the lady garden!!!

Edit
GET BOTH!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the other ladies, they do give you a supply at the hospital but mine didn't last long=/

Thank you for your answers. I'm part of the US but some things are kind of different here. I don't think my hospital would give me something (maybe for my baby) so I'm packing everything just in case.
I just thought that I could use the depends in the hospital and pads in my home. It's not sexy at all! but I thing maybe it works to prevent damage to my underwear or my pajamas. :shrug:

A package of depend is not so expensive just the big one. I don't thing I'll use the entire small package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->