Question about water?

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
Does it give anyone SEVERE heartburn? I try drinking plenty but I'm always in so much pain afterwards, I'm fine with squash, makes no sence.

Yes!!! I am glad I'm not the only one. It seems that is the only thing that gives me heartburn. It also seems to trigger a little bit of nausea for me. No good that one of the things that are ESSENTIAL makes us uncomfortable! :hugs:

I find a glass of milk here and there helps me with keeping the heartburn down. :)

YES! I was an avid water drinker before baby, like 10 glasses of PURE water a day. I'm lucky if I can get 2 water bottles in now. It's horrid, gave me nausea and heartburn! I would end up throwing up any water I would be able to drink. I found if I got half a glass of cranberry juice and filled the other half with water, I could handle it. Best of luck ladies! It's rough to get the essentials in sometimes.

I am getting awful heartburn with everthing. As soon as I get hungry I get it and waking up in middle of ngt with it. Am at my wits end today!! Wat do u all take to ease heartburn or that acidic feeling?

You may have to take medication like zantac or pilosec. It may be a sign that your acid reflux is out of control. My doctor told me that I had to take medication for a week so my digestion area can heal.

I noticed the same with me. I get nausea and heartburn, but milk and yogurt seems to help when I have it now and then inbetween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->