Question about weird CM...is this normal? Thoughts please!

K

katiemae7031

I think I'm about 6 dpo. Well, today I've had a lot of discharge. But, the weird thing is this---there are several chunks of clear jelly "balls" mixed in with it. The only way I can describe the texture of it is to compare it to Jell-O. Literally. And it's definitely not ewcm because these "chunks" aren't stretchable at all. No weird smell or anything...and I'm not in any discomfort either. So what is this? Anyone else have this before? And could this possibly indicate an annovulatory cycle or something!

During my last cycle I had a lot of creamy white CM right after O. It went on until the day at showed. I've never had what you are describing because mine has never been chunky, however I am sure it is normal. Every woman is different when it comes to CM, I would assume it could have something to do with how much water you've been drinking and your diet, usually when you drink more water you end up producing more CM because CM is actually 90% water.

It could also be old cm that kind of dried up and when you started to produce more it slid out with the rest. But no odor is a good thing and I can assure you it's normal. :) xx

Thank you! I never thought about the water thing....perhaps I just didn't drink enough fluids or something! Weird!

My "sticky" CM is kind of like this - sort of a clear, firm bit of something (either ball or string-like), my guess is a bit of sticky :)

Yeah I was reading somewhere that since cm is about 90% of water, it a very good idea to drink your recommended 8 glasses a day, or more because when you do start to produce ewcm its a good idea to have a lot if it that way the sperm will be able to move around easier and quicker to get to the egg :) sorry im a little late on the reply. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->